In his best selling book "Good to Great", Jim Collins speaks to the point of getting the "right people in the right seats" within an organization. It is critical that the structure of an organization reflect the needs of the company. It must take the individuals, the span of control, the short and long-term objectives, the competition outlook and other factors in establishing an effective communication vehicle.
People understanding their job responsibilities, their role within an organization, and how they contribute to the success of the company is vitally important. We will analyze your present structure for efficiency and effectiveness, or develop a structure personal to your needs. Our objective view and experience can enhance the efforts of all.
- Establishment of Strategic Objectives
- Review of External/ Internal Environment
- Identification and Amplification of Skill Sets
- Guiding the Right People to the Right Seats
- Analysis of Communication Tools and Goal Setting
Home | Services | Seminars | Fire Service | Case Studies | Clients
Copyright © 2003 Inside Management LLC